Woman Shares Her Chats With Ghana and Arsenal Football Star Thomas Partey, Calls Him Out
- Thomas Partey has been called out after a lady took to Twitter to share her alleged chats with him
- Earlier in July, reports from the UK claim a 29-year-old footballer was arrested and under investigation over r*pe
- A lady, however, took to social media to name Partey as the culprit, saying the incident happened while they were on holiday
Arsenal football star Thomas Partey has been called out on social media by a lady who claimed the footballer assaulted her.
According to the lady, the incident happened when she was on holiday with the Ghanaian footballer.
Mirror reports that an unnamed Premier League footballer who was arrested on r*pe charges earlier this month has had his bail extended until October.
His name was not revealed for legal reasons, but the player involved was said to be 29 years old as he was first arrested on July 4.
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!
This came after a woman in her 20s alleged that a footballer forced his way with her in June, and it was gathered that the player involved was further arrested on two other incidents of r*pe.
The incidents were alleged to have happened to a different woman in her 20s in April and June of 2021.
Taking to Twitter, a woman with the handle @deffonotchaur wrote:
“Thomas Partey is a serial r*pist who has got lucky because the date he decided to r*pe me whilst we were on holiday together was 10 days before UK law changed allowing UK police forces jurisdiction over crimes committed outside the UK.
“I don’t care about my identity being revealed anymore. Someone leaked a screenshot from my private story last year and off the back of that I’ve had the most vile, evil messages from people calling me a liar… we’ll see who’s a liar once I post screenshots of him admitting it
“We were dating, he asked me to travel with him for his birthday after I tried to end things with him a few weeks prior.
“He convinced me that he had booked the trip for us and that he was going to change. I fell for it.”
Meanwhile, the Premier League footballer arrested on suspicion of r*pe is no longer being investigated for one of the three alleged incidents.
The Metropolitan Police told Sky Sports News on Thursday that no further action will be taken in relation to the alleged offence in June 2021.
Benjamin Mendy pleads “not guilty” to r*pe
Meanwhile, Sports Brief earlier reported that France and Manchester City star Benjamin Mendy pleaded “not guilty” as nine charges were pleaded to him at the Chester Crown Court.
It was gathered that the player’s trial will commence in July as the left-back entered a not guilty plea at Chester Crown Court to nine charges of offences against six women.
The 27-year-old responded with “not guilty” as the charges were read to him for the very first time.
Source: Sports Brief News