Lionel Messi goals: 15 of the best goals by The Messiah of footballFootball
Mohamed Salah: 22 Records Set by Egyptian Forward As He Becomes Liverpool’s All Time Premier League Scorer
- Mohamed Salah has continued to score goals for Liverpool, becoming the club's all-time PL scorer
- The Egyptian international joined the English club in 2017 for a staggering £43.9million
- He has set a number of incredible records and many won't be broken so easily
Mohamed Salah joined English Premier League giants Liverpool for a club record of £43.9million after moving from Italian outfit AS Roma in 2017.
In just six years, the Egyptian is now the all-time scorer for the club in the English Premier League, as well as the Champions League.
Salah has continued to smash and set new records for the club, and here we look at the Egyptian’s landmarks so far.
Here are 22 records set by Mohamed Salah
- Liverpool’s all-time scorer in the Premier League with 129 goals.
- Mo Salah is the first player to score in an opening league match in four seasons.
- The Egyptian has scored 20 goals in three Premier League seasons, the first Liverpool player to achieve such a feat.
- Salah is the only Liverpool player to grab a brace after coming on as a substitute on two occasions.
- Having scored 50 league goals in 69 matches, Salah is the quickest to do so followed by Fernando Torres, This Is Anfield reports.
- Salah has scored 44 goals in the UEFA Champions League to become Liverpool’s all-time scorer in the competition.
- He is the first Egyptian to win the UEFA Champions League.
- Salah is the first African to net 30 or more PL goals in a season.
- After netting 32 goals during the 2017/2018 season, Salah is the player with the most goals in a 38-game Premier League season.
- The Liverpool player with the most goals in a debut season after netting 44 in 2017/18.
- He is the first player from Egypt to win the English Premier League.
- Salah is the highest-scoring Egyptian in the Premier League with 131 goals so far.
- He scored 20 away goals in the 2020/2021 season, the most by any Liverpool player ever.
- Since Harry Chambers during the 1920/1921 season, Salah is the first to score in two separate matches at Old Trafford in a season.
- He is the only Liverpool player to finish as the top scorer in his first four seasons.
- In the Premier League era, Salah is among the five Liverpool players to score more than 20 goals for the club in four consecutive seasons.
- The first player from Egypt to win the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year Award.
- He is Liverpool’s all-time highest-scoring non-English player with 178 in all competitions.
- Salah is the first Egyptian to win the Premier League‘s, Golden Boot.
- The first Liverpool player to win African Footballer of the Year twice.
- The fastest goal scored by a Liverpool player in the history of the European Cup, netting in 55 seconds against Midtjylland on December 9, 2020.
- Liverpool’s club-record signing upon his £43.9m move from Roma in 2017.
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ click on "Recommended for you" and enjoy!
Salah's immediate plans revealed
Sports Brief earlier reported that Mohammed Salah was the man of the hour on Sunday, March 5, after Liverpool completely destroyed Manchester United 7-0 at Anfield.
The Egyptian looked like a man of past seasons as he was ungovernable, especially in the second half with a mixture of goals, assists and superb dribbles.
Salah discussed his record, but one comment stood out among the many words he said.