- Cristiano Ronaldo's stellar campaign with Man United has seen him named the most valuable player aged 37 and above
- Ronaldo, who turned 37-years-old recently is currently valued at £31.5million, almost £30million higher than Ibrahimovic who is ranked second
- Other players who featured in the list compiled by Transfermarkt including Chelsea's Thiago Silva and Andres Iniesta
Man United icon Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the most valuable player aged 37 years and older.
Ronaldo, who turned 37 on Saturday, February 5, has continued to defy his age to compete at football's top level.
The Portugal international has been in spectacular shape since his return to Old Trafford in the summer having scored 14 goals in 24 appearances thus far this term.
Since his return to United, the veteran forward has become the all-time leading goalscorers in men's international football and recently became the first player in history to score 800 goals.
Given his continued success and no sign of slowing down, the United attacker has maintained a lofty price tag even as he plans to continue playing at the top level in the foreseeable future.
How much is Ronaldo worth?
According to statistics experts Transfermarkt, Ronaldo is currently the most valuable player among those aged 37 years and above.
The Portuguese is valued at £31.5million, almost £30million higher than AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic who is ranked second.
Other veterans who made the list include Chelsea's Thiago Silva, experienced Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic and Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta.
Below are the top 10 most valuable players aged 37 and older:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - €35.0m
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - €4.0m
3. Thiago Silva - €2.5m
4. Samir Handanovic - €2.5m
5. Andres Iniesta - €2.0m
6. Rodriguez - €1.5m
7. Chiellini - €1.5m
8. Joaquin - €1.5m
9. Burian - €1.1m
10. Sanchez - €1.0m