The final countdown to Africa Cup of Nations begins with only three days left to June the opener on June 21, in Egypt Cairo.
Harambee Stars have been pooled alongside Algeria, Tanzania and Senegal in a fairly tough Group C in the continental showpiece.
READ ALSO: Afcon 2019: 'Old Man' Joash, Harambee Stars defender goes blonde after social media trolling
READ ALSO: Frank Lampard: Derby County says Chelsea are yet to contact them over Englishman's future
Ahe stars have set a date with some of Africa's finest talent in Group C including Genk's Mbwana Samatta, Liverpool's Sadio Mane and Manchester City's Riyad Mahrez among others.
As Kenya attempts to make history and pass the group stage for the very first time, TUKO.co.ke points out five lethal players in Group C likely to pose a threat to Kenya's Afcon ambitions.
7. Mbwana Samatta — Tanzania (Genk, Belgium)
6. Kalidou Koulibaly - Senegal (Napoli, Italy)
5. Yacine Brahimi - Algeria (Porto, Portugal)
4. Idrissa Gana Gueye — Senegal (Everton, England)
PAY ATTENTION: Install Pitch Football app for FREE to easily access stats, news and live updates
3. Sofiane Feghouli — Algeria (Galatasaray, Turkey)
Mbunge wa Jubilee amsuta rais Uhuru Kenyatta kwa kuwaita viongozi wa Mlima Kenya majambazi
2. Sadio Mane — Senegal (Liverpool, England)
1. Riyad Mahrez — Algeria (Manchester City, England)
Do you have a groundbreaking story you would like us to publish? Please reach us through firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 0732482690 and Telegram: Tuko news.
How would you rate Kenya Power?