EPL top scorers 2022/23: Erling Haaland leads charts as Harry Kane, Aleksandar Mitrovic followFootball
Top 10 Best Paid Managers in The Premier League as Graham Potter Climbs to Fourth After Chelsea Move
- Graham Potter has broken into the bracket of the highest-earning managers in the Premier League
- The 47-year-old has quintupled his salary to £10m a year after his decision to dump Brighton for Chelsea
- Man City's Pep Guardiola remains the best-earning boss in the English top-flight, with Jurgen Klopp and Antonio Conte completing the top three podium
Graham Potter has become the fourth best-paid manager in the Premier League following his decision to join Chelsea.
The Englishman swapped Brighton for the Blues late last week to succeed Thomas Tuchel, who was sacked after a frustrating start to the new campaign.
According to the Daily Star, Potter is set to quintuple his salary to £10m a year after he penned a five-year lucrative deal at Stamford Bridge.
It is understood that the former Ostersunds boss was earning around £2million a year during his time with the Seagulls.
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!
Man City boss Pep Guardiola remains the best-paid manager in the English top-flight, with the Spaniard picking an eyewatering £19m a year.
His Liverpool counterpart Jurgen Klopp is second on £16m a year, while Antonio Conte, on £15m a year at Tottenham, is third on the charts.
Below are the top 10 highest-earning managers in the EPL:
1. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) – £19m
2. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) – £16m
3. Antonio Conte (Tottenham) – £15m
4. Graham Potter (Chelsea) - £10m
5. Brendan Rodgers (Leicester) – £10m
6. Erik ten Hag (Man United) - £9m
7. Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) – £8.3m
8. Ralph Hasenhuttl (Southampton) – £6m
9. Frank Lampard (Everton) – £5m
10. David Moyes (West Ham) – £5m