- Lionel Messi is worth every penny he earns as a footballer over the past years
- The six-time Ballon d'Or winner has super-fast cars worth close to $11million
- The Barcelona star currently earns $126m annually including salaries and endorsement
- Messi has decided to see the remainder of his contract at Barcelona which expires next summer
PAY ATTENTION: Win a prize of N115,000, N75000 or N38000: participate in Big Naija Independence contest by Legit.ng
Lionel Messi is the highest-paid footballer and the second player that recently hit the $1billion mark in terms of earnings.
With the enormous amount in his bank account, the Barcelona star can afford to buy anything he wishes with his money.
The 33-year-old has a fleet of luxury things in his possession including his private jet, mansion, cars, hotels and many other things that give him comfort.
Messi currently earns a massive $126million income yearly with $92m coming from salary and $34m from endorsements.
Legit.ng will be looking at Messi's exotic cars he has purchased over the years worth up to $11m
1. AV RS Avan Performance - $180,000 (2018)
2. Audi Q7 - $71,000 (2016)
3. Toyota Prius -$22,000 (2015)
4. Audi A7 - $150,000 (2019)
5. Toyota Land Cruiser Prado - $87,000 (2018)
6. Pagani Zonda Tricolore - $6million (2019)
7. Mercedes SLS AMG - $499,000 (2015)
8. Ferrari F430 Spider - $276,000 (2008)
9. Ferrari 335 S Spider Scaglietti - $3million (2009)
10. Land Rover - $115,000 (2016)
11. Range Rover Vogue - $250,000 (2017)
12. Cadillac Escalade - $95,000 (2013)
13. Range Rover Sport - $120,000 (2010)
PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'
Meanwhile, Legit.ng had earlier reported that Lionel Messi's U-turn about not leaving Barcelona has had its significance on his personal earnings as the Argentine star would emerge the highest paid footballer on the planet ahead of the new season, Forbes claim.
The 33-year-old who almost ditched the Camp Nou this summer will be taking home a massive $126million beating rival Cristiano Ronaldo who would work home with $117m to second spot.
Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar retains his third spot with a $96m while future Ballon d'Or winner, Kylian Mbappe climbs to fourth with an expected take-home of $42m.
I still don't have the €250,000 I need for my FIFA ban appeal - Samson Siasia | Legit TV