- The ratings for the 'Big Three' of South African football have been revealed on FIFA 23
- Mamelodi Sundowns, Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates are included in the game
- Surprisingly, the all-powerful dominant Brazilians are not the highest rated of the three
The ratings of the South African teams included in FIFA 23 have been revealed.
Mamelodi Sundowns, Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates are available to those who want to play with them.
Surprisingly, as iDiski Times reported, Pirates is the highest rated, though one would have thought that the all-conquering Sundowns would be at the top of this ranking. Pirates and Sundowns are three-star teams, while Chiefs is a two-and-a-half-star team in the game.
Highest rated players by team:
Mamelodi Sundowns -
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!
MaMkhize considering taking Royal AM games to Bloemfontein following Celtic fans protest at Macufe Cup
- Themba Zwane
- Dennis Onyango
- Peter Shalulile, Rivaldo Coetzee
- Mosa Lebusa, Ronwen Williams
- Andile Jali, Thapelo Morena, Brian Onyango, Khuliso Mudau
- Thembinkosi Lorch, Deon Hotto
- Richard Ofori
- Olisa Ndah, Fortune Makaringe
- Bienvenu Eva Nga, Nkosinathi Sibisi, Tapelo Xoki, Innocent Maela
- Khama Billiat
- Eric Mathoho, Itumeleng Khune, Brandon Petersen, Bruce Bvuma, Sinethemba Sithebe, Sifiso Hlanti
- Ashley Du Preez, Reeve Frosler, Keagan Dolly
The other teams from the continent in the game are Senegal, Cameroon, Morocco, Ghana and Tunisia, which are all going to the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar starting in November.
Orlando Pirates names Player of the Month nominees after positive start to the season
Orlando Pirates has named the players who impressed in the club's colours during August and September.
The Buccaneers had a good start to the DStv Premiership and MTN8, while the juniors also started well in the DStv Diski Challenge. This was reflected in who made the shortlist.
Deon Hotto, Innocent Maela, Bandile Shandu, Kabelo Dlamini, Tapelo Xoki and reserves team striker Relebohile Ratomo. Pirates sits in second place on the log table with 14 points, five behind leaders Mamelodi Sundowns and have a game in hand.
Ratomo has caught the eye in the Pirates' reserve team. He scored a brace in a 3-2 victory over arch-rivals Kaizer Chiefs on the opening weekend of the Diski Challenge campaign.