- A number of football stars in the Premier League can pride themselves in having famous girlfriends
- From Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Aston Villa’s Douglas Luiz, these players’ partners are doing impressive things for themselves, especially online
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner Georgina Rodriguez takes the crown as the most followed Premier League WAG on Instagram
When it comes to Instagram, being the partner of a famous football star can largely help one’s cause in attracting a following.
For some of these Premier League WAGS, however, they have done it all on their own mostly, because they also have their own thing going on.
Sports Brief takes a look the 9 most followed WAGS on the gram:
9. Edurne, David de Gea’s partner
Aside from being a world-class goalkeeper’s wife, Edurne also has a lot going on for herself as she is a talented singer with over 1.9 million followers on Instagram.
8. Taylor Ward, Riyad Mahrez’s partner
She is a renown TV presenter who had quite the fame before meeting the Manchester City star. She boasts 2.2 million followers on Instagram.
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!
7. Marta Diaz, Serge Reguillon’s partner
The stunning lass is majorly an influencer on the social media platform, and rightfully so considering her exquisite looks. She has slightly above 3.2 million followers.
6. Dani Dyer, Jarrod Bowen’s partner
Like Mahrez’s partner, Dyer is also a TV personality and actress. She famously appeared on Survival of the Fittest and won the fourth series of Love Island alongside Jack Fincham. She has around 3.6 million followers.
5. Melanie Martial, Anthony Martial’s wife
Here we have another TV personality Melanie Da Cruz, who got together with Martial in 2016.
Reports in April suggested the pair had split over Martial’s infidelity, but they still share two kids.
Melanie has 3.7 million followers on Instagram and counting.
4. Cindy Kimberly, Dele Alli’s latest girlfriend
Everton star Dele Alli is known to be linked with a number of ladies, including Pep Guardiola’s daughter.
But as of July 2022, the attacking midfielder is reportedly seeing Cindy Kimberly, a brand influencer and Youtuber who has over 7 million followers on Instagram
3. Alisha Lehman, Douglas Luiz’s partner
Alisha, an Aston Villa women’s team player, confirmed in January that she was in a relationship with Douglas Luiz, Villa’s instrumental winger.
The young lass has over 7.7 million followers on Instagram.
2. Perrie Edwards, Oxlade Chamberlain’s partner
Perrie is a British singer, who famously rose to prominence thanks to the group Little Mix, which became one of the world's best-selling girl groups.
She is one of the two ladies in this list who have more followers than her partner after Alisha Lehman as she has an impressive 15.4 million followers.
1. Georgina Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner
The list would not be complete without the partner of the most followed human being on Instagram.
Georgina Rodriguez’s life completely changed after meeting Cristiano, and she now lives an enviable life.
She has a massive 39 million followers on Instagram.
Georgina unveils new look
Earlier, Sports Brief reported of how Rodriguez swapped her long-flowing brunette hair for braids.
The mother and influencer is known for her glamorous lifestyle and has, for the longest time, the mother of two has been rocking her long hair.
She recently gave fans a glimpse of the new look by showing them off to her more than 39 million Instagram followers by posting a short clip of her new hairstyle along with her make-up, courtesy of make-up artist Sergio Anton.
Source: Sports Brief News