- Paris Saint-Germain superstar Lionel Messi is currently the player with the most expensive collection of cars
- The Argentine forward’s collection of cars is believed to be worth a mouthwatering £28million, nearly £10million more than Cristiano Ronaldo’s
- Messi’s fleet of rides includes a £1.5m Pagani Zonda and Audi motors gifted to him as part of their former sponsorship deal during his time with Barcelona
- Other footballers who feature in the top 10 list of players with the most expensive cars include Neymar, Karim Benzema, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Football stars are some of the richest athletes in the world - thanks to the massive wages they draw as salaries at their respective clubs.
The fortune has seen the footballers splash their money on lavish lifestyles, with many spending it on acquiring the latest editions of sports cars.
La Liga wants Kylian Mbappe’s new mega contract cancelled, drags PSG to administrative court in France
Despite Lionel Messi’s less flashy lifestyle, the Paris Saint-Germain superstar is the footballer with the most expensive collection of cars.
According to The Sun, Messi’s collection of luxury cars is estimated to be worth an eyewatering £28million, which includes a £1.5m Pagani Zonda.
Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!
Cristiano Ronaldo is next on the list of players with the most expensive cars, with the Man United attacker a proud owner of rides worth £18million.
Ronaldo’s fleet of cars includes an £8.5m Bugatti and a £1m McLaren Senna.
Below are the top 10 players with the most expensive collection of cars:
- Lionel Messi - £28million
- Cristiano Ronaldo - £18million
- Neymar Jr. - £11million
- Karim Benzema - £7.8million
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic - £4.5million
- Paulo Dybala - £2.7million
- Paul Pogba - £1.6million
- Son Heung-Min - £1.5million
- Memphis Depay - £1.2million
- Antoine Griezmann - £850kwas rammed into a wall
Top 10 highest rated French Ligue 1 players on FIFA 23: Paris Saint Germain stars, Messi, Mbappe, Neymar in
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bugatti crashes while on holiday
Earlier, Sports Brief reported that Cristiano Ronaldo’s £1,700,000 Bugatti was rammed into a wall by one of his bodyguards, according to reports
First pictures of the accident have emerged, showing the level of damage to the very expensive and exotic ride.
The driver was said to have escaped unhurt, and it was confirmed that the superstar and his family were in another car at the time.
Source: Sports Brief News