Benjamin Mendy Brags About Sleeping With 10,000 Women As Accuser Details Alleged Sexual Attack

Benjamin Mendy Brags About Sleeping With 10,000 Women As Accuser Details Alleged Sexual Attack

  • Benjamin Mendy's trial for eight counts of r*pe, one count of attempted r*pe and one count of sexual assault began at Chester Crown Court on Monday
  • On the fourth day of the trial, the Manchester City and France defender, allegedly told one of his victims he had slept with 10,000 women
  • If found guilty, the 2018 FIFA World Cup winner could see his playing career come to a premature end and spend time in jail

Manchester City left-back Benjamin Mendy told one of his alleged victims he "had s*x with 10,000 women" moments after assaulting her, a court has heard.

The Manchester City defender is accused of 10 offences against seven women as young as 17 between October 2018 and August last year.

Mendy, who was part of France's World Cup winning squad, allegedly made the claim after assaulting a 20-year-old woman, Chester Crown Court was told.

Read also

Mendy rape accuser details alleged attack in locked room at his mansion

Benjamin Mendy, sexual assault, Chester Crown Court, Manchester City, defender
Man City and France defender Benjamin Mendy told one of his r*pe victims he had slept with 10,000 shortly before the attack. Photo credit: @mancityx8
Source: Twitter
She told the court as quoted by the Sun: "My body was so tense. It was just this pain."

Exciting feature: Check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!

When the woman - who said she was left bleeding after the assault - refused to carry out a s*x act on Mendy, he said she was "too shy", the court heard.
She claims she then told him: "I’m not shy, I just don’t want to have s*x with you."
Mendy allegedly replied: "It’s fine, I’ve had s*x with 10,000 women."
He added "don't tell anyone and you can come over here every night" like it was a "privilege" to have s*x with him, she said.

Woman who accused Mendy of r*pe details a chilling account of how she got assaulted

Earlier, Sports Brief reported that Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy told one of his r*pe accusers that if she kept quiet she could come to his house "every night" like it was a "privilege", his trial heard on Thursday.

Read also

Kaizer Chiefs coach Arthur Zwane irritated by Stuart Baxter's backstabbing claims

Recorded testimony from the 20-year-old woman was played to the jury at Chester Crown Court in northwest England, in which she said the Frenchman locked her in his bedroom before carrying out the alleged attack.

During the tearful interview, she recalled meeting the 28-year-old defender while out with friends at a bar in Cheshire in October 2020.

Source: SportsBrief.com