50 of the funniest race car jokes you will ever come across
The adrenaline rush, extreme exhilaration and competitive driving at high speeds make racing games quite popular. With an average of 1.2 million television viewers and 2.5 million ticket sales annually, it is evident that car racing is a gratifying sport for fans. Dig in to discover the funniest race car jokes told by commentators and drivers, and shared among fans.
Although racing requires ultimate seriousness and focus from all motorsport team members, including drivers, humour adds more flavour to the game. This article is not just a compilation of some of the funniest race car jokes for car guys but also a source of laughter for any sports lover hungry for a chuckle.
Jokes about race car drivers
Why is being a race car driver hard? Autosports provide some of the most thrilling jobs in the world, but the fast-paced nature of competitive driving, coupled with the physical and mental demands, can cause a strain on its drivers. Here are some jokes about car racing to lighten up the workplace for drivers and their racing teams.
- What do you get when dinosaur drivers crash their cars? Tyrannosaurus wrecks.
- In a tomato race, one tomato driver said to his competitor, ketch-up!
- Why did the tomato driver lose against the lettuce? Because the lettuce is always a-head, while the tomato is always trying to ketch-up.
- Why do motorsport drivers have expert relationship advice? They are trained to look for red flags.
- Eventually, the F1 snowman driver had to give up motor racing. He could not warm up.
- Why do DJs make terrible drivers? They keep changing tracks.
- What do the motorsport drivers say during arguments? "Mph."
- Why should Microsoft, Intel and Nvidia get into the motorsport business? They already have the drivers.
- Why do Swiss drivers have the least number of Formula 1 victories? Because they are always in neutral.
- Motorsport drivers do not eat before a race, so they do not get Indy-gestion.
Jokes about race cars
- What did the ace car say to the letter R? Come and join me.
- What do you call a speedster made of French bread? A Baguetti Veyron.
- Why do electric cars finish the race early? Because they are on a short circuit.
- Why did the owner name his vehicle 'Bad News'? Because bad news travels fast.
- What is a race car's favourite food? Fast food.
- 1050 Horsepower? How do you even fit one in there?
- How do drivers eat healthily? They take the carb-orator off.
- What do tornados say to race cars? "Let us go for a spin."
- As soon as the vehicle rolled into the pitstop, the jack said? "Can I give you a lift?"
- Why are snail speedsters painted with a big 'S' on the hood? Because fans get to shout, “Look at that S-car go!”
Knock-knock race car jokes
- Knock, knock! Who is there? Cargo. Cargo, who? Car-go beep beep!
- Knock, knock! Who is there? Colin. Colin, who? Colin all dragsters, Colin all dragsters!
- Knock, knock! Who is there? Iona. Iona, who? Ion-a new speedster!
- Knock, knock! Who is there? Renato. Renato who? I-Renato gas for my vehicle!
- Knock, knock! Who is there? Toyota. Toyota who? Toy-ota be a law against such awful jokes!
Race car fan jokes
Motorsport racing has garnered a reputation as one of the most fan-friendly sports in the world. With fan events such as seasonal tailgate parties, camping, the Daytona FanZone, the Formula 1 and NASCAR Fan Fest, motorsport has some of the most loyal and passionate sports fans in the world. Have a look at the top 10 funniest race car jokes for fans.
- When parents want their babies to become future motorsport drivers, they feed them Formula One.
- My wife and children are leaving me because I am obsessed with Formula One. It's lights out, and away they go!
- What happens to fans if they run behind a dragster? They get exhaust-ed.
- It is easy to tell when NASCAR fans watch Formula One events. They tap you on the shoulder and ask, "Are we watching the qualifying?"
- Why are fans from Finland critical to motor racing? They wave the Finnish flag at the end of the Grand Prix.
- What is the longest-running event? The human race!
- How do motor sporting fans impersonate race cars? They neeeeoooww.
- What do we want? Race cars! When do we want them? Neeeeoooww!
- What do you call fans who love Formula 1 and hate NASCAR? Race-ist fans.
- Why would Matthew McConaughey fans make terrible NASCAR drivers? Because would all go al-right, al-right, al-right.
Race car dad jokes
Although dad jokes are told with the most genuine humorous intention, they are often unamusing except to the 'dad'. Dad jokes exist for numerous topics, including autosports, and here are some of the most cringe-worthy race car one-liners.
- What is Catwoman’s favourite racing game? The Gran Purr-ismo.
- What is the difference between praying in church and on the race track? On the track, you mean it.
- I keep trying to get into auto racing, but they are too fast for me.
- Did you hear about the driver who lost his left arm and leg in a terrible racing accident? He is all right now.
- Which sport has ten letters and starts with G-A-S? Autosports.
- When the motorsport driver wrecked his vehicle, the Mercedes AMG Petronas body shop was wreck-amended.
- What happened when the French vehicle sponsored by the Brie manufacturers got wrecked? There was de-brie everywhere.
- What is the least favourite meal for drivers? Brake-fast.
- Who has the power to lift a vehicle in the vampire racing team? Count Jackula.
- ''Who won the 1975 Formula One World Championship?'' ''Lauda.'' ''WHO WON THE 1975 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP?''
Dirt track race jokes
Held on rough dirt-surfaced tracks, dirt track racing carries several deadly characteristics, such as inadequate barriers, lack of head and neck protective equipment, and below-average medical response. Despite this, a thread by Dirt Track Digest shared some of the most hilarious dirt track racing tips to ease anxious fans, officials and drivers.
- The number of times you get hit in a dirt track pileup is directly proportional to the number of times you said, " Everything will be okay today".
- You get the lead only when you need fuel.
- If a tire can go on the wrong side, it will.
- A car part will never break down during a practise session, only during the event.
- The dir track driver behind you will always be the one you punted during the last event.
- The automotive part you left at the body shop is the one you need.
- The remaining laps are always more than the fuel left in the gas tank.
- A good vehicle will get wrecked, and a bad vehicle will finish the race.
- The concrete barrier is the hardest at the tracks you wreck at.
- A ten-vehicle dirt track pileup will never happen behind you.
Race car bed jokes
For the love of motorsports, dedicated NASCAR and F1 fans of all ages splurge on racing merchandise, including race car-inspired beds, apparel and home decor. Here is one of the most popular clean race car jokes inspired by colourful supercar bed designs that children and adults love.
Race car jokes provide relief for all motorsport enthusiasts, be it by a loud, deep, hearty laughter or a silent giggle of merriment. This article sought to brighten your day.
READ ALSO: Finally! A list of the best female race car drivers of all time
Recently, Sportsbrief published an article about the most inspiring female race car drivers of all time. Although the sport has been viewed as a man's game for decades, thousands of female drivers have graced the tracks, defying traditional stereotypes about women.
Click on the link above to discover more about the top 10 female drivers taking over a male-dominated sport.
Source: Sports Brief News