Takumi Minamino's salary definitely increased when he moved from Red Bull Salzburg to Liverpool. Liverpool acquired him after he embarrassed them in a match against Salzburg and scored past their elite defender Van Dijk.
He has definitely made a name for himself. Although he had been loaned to Southampton, he is definitely making strides in the premier league. So, what nationality is Minamimo? What is Minamino's position? How many goals has Takumi Minamino scored for Liverpool? Stay with us as we answer these and many more questions about Minamino.
- Full Name: Takumi Minamino
- Birth Date: 16th January 1995
- Age: 27 years old (as of May 2022)
- Nationality: Japanese
- Birth Place: Izumisano, Japan
- Gender: Male
- Current Residence: Liverpool
- Ethnicity: Japanese
- Height in Feet: 5'8"
- Height in Centimeters: 174cm
- Weight in Kilograms: 67 kg
- Weight in Pounds: 147 Pounds
- Hair Colour: Black
- Marital Status: Single
- Net worth: $3.7 million
- Instagram: @takumi18minamino_official
- Twitter: @takumina0116
- Facebook: Takumi Minamino 南野 拓実
Takumi Minamino’s Career
The star started his career in Osaka, Japan, and eventually ended up in the English Premier League. Here is a detailed list of the career teams he has played for:
- Liverpool FC from 01/07/2021 to present
- Japan from 01/01/2014 to present
- Southampton FC from 01/02/2021 - 30/06/2021
- Liverpool FC from 01/01/2020 to 01/02/2021
- Japan Under 23 from 01/01/2016 to 26/12/2017
- FC Salzburg from 07/01/2015 to 31/12/2019
- Japan Under 19 from 01/01/2014 to 31/10/2014
- Cerezo Osaka from 11/11/2012 to 07/01/2015
- Japan Under 17 from 01/06/2011 to 31/12/2011
Takumi Minamino’s awards
- The English Premier League Champion in 2020
- The Carabao Cup Winner in 2022
- FA Cup winner in 2022
- The Austrian Bundesliga six times in 2019/2020, 2018/2019, 2017/2018, 2016/2017, 2015/2016, 2014/2015
- The Austrian Cup five times in 2019/2020, 2018/2019, 2016/2017, 2015/2016, 2014/2015
Takumi has, however, not won any individual awards. This does not take away from his brilliance on the pitch.
Takumi Minamino’s salary
He currently earns a salary of $4.1 million. Takumi Minamino's contract with Liverpool is worth $20.4 million over five years. He makes up to $79000 per week.
Takumi Minamino's stats
He plays as both an attacking midfielder and a forward. So far, he has played 23 games and has had 9 goals and 1 assist as of May 2022, in the 2021/2022 season. He has played 348 games in his career, scoring 96 goals and assisting 55 goals.
Takumi Minamino's FIFA 22 stats
He has a FIFA overall rating of 76. He has the potential to grow to 77. The attacker's best attributes include finishing at 77, dribbling at 81, Stamina at 76, Agility at 89, and composure at 78. His weakest attribute is slide tackling, where he is rated at 29. He is hardworking and is continually motivated to help the team.
Takumi Minamino’s age
Takumi Minamino's birthday is on January 16th. He turned 27 years old in January 2022; he was born in 1995. What height is Minamino? Well, he is 174 cm tall or 5'8". He also weighs 67kgs or 147 pounds.
Takumi Minamino’s nationality
He was born in Izumisano, Japan. He also plays for the Japan national football team and has been quite an influential character for the Asian soccer team.
Takumi Minamino’s car
Given his lucrative earnings, he can afford the latest luxurious vehicles. One brand he is particularly in love with is the Porsche. He owns a Porsche Cayenne. He has been reported to drive other cars such as the Toyota Innova, Range Rover Sport Autobiography, BMW, Audi RS8 and Mercedes Benz S Class.
Takumi Minamino’s house
Information about the Japanese star's house is currently not available. However, it is rumoured he has a posh home in Liverpool.
Takumi Minamino's salary is quite lucrative, and he is worth the pay. He has played essential games for Liverpool and Southampton, scoring important goals.
The peak of his performance at Liverpool has been steering Liverpool into the FA Cup quarter-finals after scoring both goals against Norwich, helping Jurgen Klopp reach this stage for the first time in many years; Liverpool went on to beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final in penalties.
Sportsbrief.com also reported about Croatia's national football team. The team has produced some of the most scintillating performances in recent competitions. They shocked the world in the 2018 World Cup in Russia, when they reached the final against France, even though they lost.
Source: Sports Brief News